How does a manager engage staff so they choose behaviours that will cut costs and grow the business? Corporate Citizenship and living the Corporate Soul begins with a solid
Seem like a level of enlightenment that you will never achieve?
There are 5 simple questions that you need to answer to open the door to greater employee awareness, business growth, and achievement of business objectives.
- What is our business strategy?
- How will we execute our business strategy?
- What do we need to (as a business unit) excel at to drive success?
- How can we (work team) or I contribute to success?
- How will we/I be held accountable?
Working through these questions will put you on the right track to finding and living your corporate soul. Check out the slides below for more detail on just what that means.
For those that attended Lois’ presentation at the HR Peer Group, you can access a copy of the What Makes a Company Great document here.